PPSC Past Paper MCQs of labour and human resource department has been uploaded on clickans. Student can read and memorize for exam day.
All the MCQs are solved and formatted according to the latest trend of exams.
PPSC Past Paper MCQs Labour and Human Resource Department
1. Name the Princely State other than Kashmir which caused a dispute between India & Pakistani
2. In 1932, the British Prime Minister announced the Communal Award granting separate electorates to the depressed classes. Name the British Prime Minister.
(A) Harold McMillan
(B) Winston Churchill
(C) Ramsay Macdonald
3. Which among the following is the best conductor of electricity?
4. Who is the current Governor of Sindh?
(A) Agha Siraj Durrani
(B) Mohammad Zubair
(C) Saeeduzzaman Siddiqui
(D) Imran Ismail
5. In which year did the tragedy of Karbala take place?
(A) 61 Hijrah
(B) 55 Hijrah
(C) 65 Hijrah
(D) 63 Hijrah
6. Philology is the study of:
7. Fill in the blank. This work is ______his capacity.
8. The Federal Shariat Court was established in the year
9. To whom Quaid-e-Azam appointed Ambassador of Pakistan in Iran?
(A) Abdur Rab Nishter
(B) Agha Shahi
(C) Raja Ghazanfer Ali
(D) Qazi Mohammad Esa
10. Baltoro Glacier is found in ranges of Pakistan.
11. The first British Viceroy of India was:
(A) Lord Lytton
(B) Lord Minto
(C) Lord Elgin
(D) Lord Canninng
12. What is meant by “Apiary’?
(A) Place where bees are kept
(B) Place where dogs are kept
(C) Place for breeding silkworms
(D) Place where butterflies are kept
13. The day of deliverance was observed by All India Muslim League on:
(A) 22nd December, 1939
(B) 3rd June, 1947
(C) 23rd March, 1946
(D) 14th August, 1947
14. Meaning of Wahi is:
15. Who holds the world record for scoring the fastest century in One Day International Cricket?
(A) Shahid Afridi
(B) Rohit Sharma
(C) Corey Anderson
(D) AB de Villierss
16. Bolan Pass is located in which province?
(B) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
17. Gwadar is situated in
(D) Khyber Pakhtun khawan
18. The Indian Muslim League opposed the Simon Commission. However a section of the Muslim League supported cooperation with the Simon Commission. Who was the leader of this dissident section of the Muslim League?
(A) Mian Muhammad Shafi
(B) Mian ljaz Shafi
(C) Mian Muhammad Ahmad Ali
(D) Mian Barkat
19. The capital city of New Zealand ls:
20. What Is the synonym of Disparate?