All PPSC Past paper 2019 are available here. Read a paper 3 times and make their own one liner notes for exam day preparation. Our main focus is to provide all about GK and study materials for the students who are preparing their competitive exams.
PPSC Past Paper 2019 Read here….
1. Which game is called the “Noble Art of Self- defense”?
(C) King Fu
2 What is called a Tax on imports and exports ?
3 Fill in the blank: I am scared heights?
4 Who was the leader of “Mahasbha”?
(C) Madan Malavia
5. The Jupiter is a ball of?
6. Gota Canal is situated in?
7 Muscular and nervous disorders is due to lack of:
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin A
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin D
8 What is the real meaning of “Qiyas”?
9 The largest cell in the human body is:
(A) Muscle cell
(B) Nerve cell
(C) Kidney cell
(D) Liver cell
10. A bit can be
(A) 1 or 0
(B) 1 and 0
(C) 0 only
(D) 1 only
11. “FoxPro” is:
(A) A disease
(B) A medicine
(C) A Sect
(D) A language
12. Fill in the blank: He is notorious his crime?
13. How much data can a single layer, single Sided DVD can store?
(A) 14.7 GB
(B) 4.7 GB
(C) 34.7 GB
(D) 24.7 GB
14. What should be given to an athlete for instant energy?
15. Amnesia is related to loss of:
16. Complete the series: 2, 4, 3, 9, 4. 16 5 ,25,6,.
17. Which game do you associate a “Puck”?
(B) lce Hockey
18. “Clique” means
(A) A group of animals
(B) A group of birds
(C) A group of people
(D) A group of fish
19. Ashab-e-Kahaf belonged to country:
All PPSC Past paper 2019 has been uploaded here (Assistant Sub Inspector BS -11 2019 (Punjab Police Department)