All these old and new names GK MCQs collected from authentic sources. Student can read it according to your own time table but make sure after reading you must need to prepare one liners notes for exam day.
Clickans is best source for general knowledge because it is special designed according to the latest syllabus and exam trends.
Old and New Names GK MCQs
1. Cambodia was earlier known as
(d) None of these
2. Rhodesia’s new name is
(b) Zimbabwe Har pe
3. Belize was formerly known a
(a) British Hondoras
(c) Aksai Chin
4. Abyssinia is the old name of which of the following countries?
5. Which of the following is the old name of Ankara?
6. Indonesia is the new name of___
7. Constantinople is the old name of ___
8. Botswana is the new name of ___
9. Myanmar is the new name of____
10. New name of British Guiana is
(d) Gold Coast
11. Lykømoma is the old name of___
12. Sri Lanka is the new name of____
13. Oslo is the capital of Norway. What is its old name?
(b) Ellice Islands
14. Congo is the old name of _____
15. Surinam is the new name of___
(b) Dutch Gayana
(c) Dutch East Indies
16. Kalaolit Nunaat is the new name of___
(b) Tamil Nado
17. Loro Sae is the new name of ___
(c) Guinea Bissau
(d) East Timor
18. Formosa is the old name of
19. Ghana is the new name of –
(b) New Guinea
(c) Gold Coast
(d) Asia Minor
20. The Netherlands is the new name of
(a) New Hebrides