Now a days each has a general knowledge portion. PPSC and FPSC exams designed in such a way, one cannot achieve merit without doing GK preparation. Clickans provides you general knowledge set-08, which is for the first day of you preparation. Doing regular can help you to achieve marks within merit.
All the MCQs of this general knowledge set-08 collected from authentic sources. Each of the set has 30 MCQs. A little dose can help you a lot. Prepare all the MCQs and remember for exam days.
General Knowledge Set-08
1. General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Regiment. Staff belongs to the
(C) Frontier Force
(D) Azad Kashmir
2. G-7 includes:
(D) South Africa
3. Mr. Akram borrows Rs. 500 from bank for a period ot 4 years. If interest rate is 11% per annum, what would be the amount of interest he has to pay back in addition to the principal amount?
(A) Rs. 190
(B) Rs. 220
(C) Rs. 200
(D) Rs. 210
4. Which Airport was closed for commercial flights from 20th April 2018?
(A) Benazir Bhutto Airport
(B) Sialkot Airport
(C) Allama lqbal International Airport
(D) Jinnah International Airport
5. Choose the correct Antonym: Filthy
6. The book “Jinnah of Pakistan is written by:
(A) Sarojini Naidu
(B) Stanely Wolpert
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) none of these
7. To use national economy and national resources in a better way is called:
(A) Economic Autonomy
(B) Economic Planning
(C) Industrial Development
8. If 30 percent of a number is 12.6, find the number
9. ‘Bala Hissar (The elevated Fort) is situated at
10. Where is Al-Azhar University situated?
11. The former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Muhammad Ali, was suffering from
(D) Hepatitis B
12. Pakistan is located in:
(A) East Asia
(B) South Asia
(C) South East Asia
(D) North East Asia
13. 616 -216 + 216= ?
14. Which of the following carries information between processors and peripherals?
(A) Contact Bus
(B) Data Bus
(C) Address Bus
(D) All of these
15. Which of the following is classified as a star?
16. Choose the word nearest in meaning to Paucity
17. Rickets is caused by deficiency of.
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
18. The most abundant element in the Earth’ s atmosphere is:
19. Tarbela Dam has been constructed on the river
20. Which of the following diseases have been eradicated in Pakistan?
(B) Chicken Pox
(D) Small Pox
21. The blood vessels which return the blood to the heart are called:
22. Synonym of “Accuse is
(B) To follow
23. Which is the largest river of the World?
(D) none of these
24. The price of a car including 6 percent sales tax is Rs. 154431.40. What is the market price of the car without tax?
25. Ushar and Khums are:
(A) Two months of Islamic Calendar
(B) Two words of Tax in lslam
(C) Two prominent warriors of Islam
(D) None of these
26. What is the reported speech of? She said, “I shall be taking the test.”
(A) She said that she will be taking the test
(B) She said that she should be taking the test
(C) She said that she would be taking the test
(D) She said, she would be taking the test
27. Mahabat Khan Mosque is situated in
28. Lord Minto came to lndia as a Viceroy in the year:
29. The Church of Sao is situated in:
30. Select the most similar word “Gorgeous”