Clickans is providing best one liner computer fundamental general knowledge. All the data is collected from authentic sources. Fundamental Computer MCQs are important for competative exams as well as for one paper exams. PPSC and FPSC test have a specific portion of computer. All these MCQs and one liner are the best dose for PPSC and FPSC preparation.
Here are the 30 Fundamental Computer MCQs one liner for exam preparation. There are 12 sets and each set has 30 MCQs related to fundamental computer, history, software and memory.
30 Fundamental Computer MCQs one liner
1. UNIVAC stands for Universal Automatic Computer.
2. The basic operations performed by a computer are Arithmetic, Logical, Storage and Relative.
3. The two major types of computer chips are Primary memory chip and Microprocessor chip.
4. Microprocessor used for which generation of computer Fourth Generation.
5. EBCDIC is Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code.
6. Brain of computer is CPU.
7. Two kinds of main memory are ROM and RAM.
8. Computer is free from tiresome and boardroom. What it is? Diligence
9. CD-Room is a type of read only memory.
10. A computer with resemble with analogue and digital computer is called hybrid computer.
11. 8-bit code used in which computer? Mainframe computers
12. ALU responds the command which is coming from Control Section.
13. First generation computer’s chief component is Vacuum Tubes and Valves.
14. High quality graphics hardcopy can be produced with Plotter.
15. Stages in compilation process are Lexical Analysis, syntax analysis, and code generation.
16. IC’s used in 3rd generation of computer are SSI and MSI.
17. A dumb terminal is consisting of a keyboard and screen.
18. Output quality of a printer can be measured in Dot per Sq. inch.
19. Special purpose computer is ABC.
20. ABC computer was invented by Attanasoff and Clifford.
21. Maximum data can be stored in Hard Disk storage device.
22. ENIAC was considered the first electronic computer till 1973.
23. 1.44 MB data stored in high density double sided floppy disk.
24. Computer output to microfilm (COM) is not an input device.
25. Magnetic Disk is used for direct access and sequential access.
26. Pulse code modulation is used to convert analog signal to digital bit stream.
27. VDU is a peripheral device.
28. Vacuum tube was invented in 1906.
29. 80386 microprocessor computer is known as AT Computers.
30. Gathering is not a processing.
Repeat all the MCQs again and write in your own notebook, it’ll help you on exam day.