41. The combination of strength and speed ability is called
(A) Explosive strength
(B) Maximum strength
(C) Strength endurance
(D) Minimum strength
42. What is the other name for Mount Godwin Austen?
(A) Nanga Parbat
(C) Gasherbrum II
43. Who was the Prophet which first laid the foundation of Masjid-e-Aqsa?
(A) Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)
(B) Hazrat Daood (A.S)
(C) Hazrat Younas (A.S)
(D) Hazrat Suleman (A.S)
44. Choose the correct pronoun: The horse was hit by the car was only slightly hurt
45. “Hayat-e-Javed” by Maulana Altaf Hussain Hali is
(B) Biography of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
(C) Brief account of the great Muslims in the field of literature
(D) Guide for those who want to lead an ideal life
46. Israel gave India in 2017 Spyder Air Defense Missile System for using it against:
(C) Sri Lanka
(D) North Korea
47. Change the voice (Active to Passive): The wind blew our big oak tree down last night.
(A) Our big oak tree was blown down by wind last night
(B) Our big oak tree had blown down in the wind last night
(C) Our big oak tree blew down in the wind last night
(D) Our big oak tree is down in the wind since last night
48. Identify the underlined parts of speech: I have a pet turtle named Speedy.
Click Here to Study : Assistant Sub Inspector BS -11 2019 (Punjab Police Department) PPSC Past Paper 2019
49. The UN also has regional offices in Geneva,
50. The country that became a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) recently on 29 July 2016 is:
51. Formosa is the old name of
52. The Boundary Commission to demarcate the borders of India and Pakistan was headed by:
(A) Lord Mountbatten
(B) Sir Cyril Radcliff
(C) Clement Attlee
(D) Sir Stafford Cripps
53. The Nationalization Policy was introduced by:
(A) Ayub Khan
(B) Z.A. Bhutto
(D) Pervez Musharaf
54. How many Mosques are named in Quran?
(D) None of these
55. How much distance in kilometer, a cyclist will cover from 11:10 am to 11:50 am while cycling at the speed of 15 kilometer per hour?
56. In MS Excel 2016, we can go to cell A1 by
(A) Ctrl + Home
(C) Shift + Home
(D) Alt + Home
57. ‘Horse Power’ is standard unit of power equal to:
(A) 370 watts
(B) 480 watts
(C) 656 watts
(D) 746 watts
58. Which Prophet is known as Zun-Nun?
(A) Hazrat Younas (A.S)
(B) Hazrat Shoaib (A.S)
(c) Hazrat Zull-Kifl (AS)
(D) None of these
59. Who was the second man to step on the Moon?
(A) Buzz Aldrin
(B) Michael Collins
(c) John Borman
(D) David Shephard
60. Which Viceroy had the longest tenure in India?
(A) Lord Curzon