21. Who coined the name “Pakistan” for our country?
(A) Liaquat Ali Khan
(B) Choudhry Rehmat Ali
(C) Fazlul Haq
(D) Allama Iqbal
22. Choose the correct form of verb: Don’t call me until about 7:30,I ____my homework until then.
(A) Will not be finishing
(B) Won’t finish
(C) Will not have been finishing
(D) Won’t have finished
23. In September 2015 the United Nations replaced the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) by
(A) Revised Millennium Development Goals
(B) New Millennium Development Goals
(C) Sustainable Development Targets
(D) Sustainable Development Goals
24. Which Sura of Quran-e-Karim refers to the conquests/travels of Zul-Qarnain
25. Choose the correct preposition: How do I get to the station? Turn left ____lights the traffic
26. Who filled the power vacuum, when President Zia-ul-Haq passed away?
(A) Farooq Leghari
(B) Ghulam Ishaq Khan
(C) Fazal Elahi
(D) Rafique Rarar
27. Name the first famous feature film of Pakistan in English language?
(A) Immaculate Conception
(B) Beyond the Last Mountain
(C) Lala Bashir in Trouble
28. Change to Voice (Active to Passive): I didn’t enjoy the meal. The cook had cooked the vegetables too long.
(A) I didn’t enjoy the meal because the cook had ruined the vegetables
(B) I didn’t enjoy the meal. The vegetables were cooked too long
(C) I didn’t enjoy the meal. The vegetables had been cooked too long
(D) I didn’t enjoy the meal. The cook had boiled the vegetables unnecessarily
29. How many points are there in badminton game?
30. Correct the following sentences by identifying the right option: She got up and run to the door
(A) She get up and run to the door
(B) She got up and ran to the door
(C) She gets up and run to the door
(D) She got up and will run to the door
31. Choose the correct article: Don’t forget to buy flowers on your way home
(D) Article not required
32. Identify the underlined parts of speech: He may be slow, but he can disappear in a hurry.
33. Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) was a charismatic leader of the Nazi party in:
34. Choose the correct sentence that best represents the reported speech. She said to him, “Consult a doctor”.
(A) She ordered him to please consult a physician
(B) She advised him to consult a doctor
(C) She told him that he should go to a medical practitioner
(D) She said to him to consult a doctor immediately
35. The first Oscar Awards ceremony was held in:
36. The first revelation came to the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the
(A) Hira Cave
(B) Thaur Cave
(D) Masjid Al-Aqsa
37. A tetraplegia is a condition which refers to:
(D) Full body paralysis
38. Which of the following Administrative Divisions of Afghanistan do not have borders with Pakistan?
39. The headquarters of the European Organization for Nuclear Research, called CERN, is located in:
40. The Trusteeship Council, one of the main Organs of the United Nations, suspended its Operations 1994, following the independence of
(B) South Sudan
(D) St. Kitts and Nevis