81. Dasht River is located in
82. Nanga Parbat mountain is present in:
83. The highest plateau of the world is:
(a) Potohar plateau
(b) Balochistan plateau
(c) Pamir Plateau (Tibat)
(d) Dacan plateau
Directions: Each of the following questions consists of a word or phrase which is italicized bold in the sentence given. It is followed by certain words or phrases. Select the word or phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the italicized bold word or phrase.
84. He has a superficial knowledge of the subject.
85. His style of writing is quite verbose.
86. His smooth manners endeared him to everyone.
87. Everybody called it a lavish party
88. His interpretation of the poem is superficial
89. Should communicate the date of the meeting to all the members?
90. The comely young girt proved to be a good receptionist.
Directions: In each of the following questions, out of the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the italicized bold part of the sentence
91. He was a vulpine person and so avoided by his neighbors.
92. The prisoner made an abortive attempt to escape from the jail.
93. A reliable friend is the gift of God.
94. The great dancer impressed the appreciative crowd by his nimble movements.
95. Wisdom seems to have got lost in a welter of knowledge.
96. The story began in an eerie situation.
97. War was not the only inevitable means to decide that dispute.
98. The tinned food that we bought in the way was all tainted and spoiled.
99. We must not take his facetious remarks very seriously.
(d) Flippantly humorous
100.My uncle was so chagrined that he avoided mentioning the incident.